Price list per night
|Hut including final cleaning (Seespitz)||€ 45.00|
|Visitors' tax||€ 2.00|
|Child (2-15 years)||€ 5.00|
|Pitch including waste fee||€ 12.00|
|Electricity including connection fee||€ 3.50|
|Summer (1st May to 15th October)||from € 1,300.00|
|Winter (16th October - 30th April)||from € 800.00|
|Annual pitch||from € 1,880.00|
Other info on flat-rate pitches
|Electricity per kilowatt||€ 0.50|
|Dog flat rate||€ 60.00 per season|
|Waste flat rate||€ 60.00 per season|
|Visitors' tax flat rate||€ 120.00|
|WiFi||Free of charge|
We recommend reservations in the months of July and August. You can reserve a pitch for a stay of 5 nights or longer with a down payment of 50% (min. € 80.00). There is no refund of the down payment in the event of early departure or late arrival. When staying for the fully booked period, the down payment is credited in full.
Your guest card counts as police notification. It is to be shown together with your ID to the official controlling bodies. The camping pennant should be attached visibly to the tent and returned on departure. Any abuses will result in prosecution.
- Dogs may not run about freely.
- From 10.00 p.m. the site is to be kept quiet.
- No loud music.
- Keep the area around your tent or caravan clean.
- Waste must be placed in the appropriate bins.
- No ball games between the tents or caravans.
- Digging ditches around your tents is prohibited.
- Do not dispose of waste in the lake or stream.
- Do not wash your cars on site.
- Do not take drinking water out of the lake.
- No open fires - danger of wildfires.
- Watch out for your children; treat trees and shrubs with care.
- Parents, accompany your small children to the toilets.
- Drive slowly on the site; push motorbikes.
- The site managers are not liable for any damaged, lost or stolen property.
- The site management is responsible for implementing the domiciliary rights. Please follow their suggestions. Infringements of the site rules, against peace and quiet, cleanliness or good manners will lead to immediate exclusion from the site.
- Young persons unaccompanied by adults cannot be accommodated.
- The site manager is entitled to see the ID papers of the guests.
- Check-in from 3.00 p.m. at the earliest
Check-out up to 11.00 a.m. at the latest: a later check-out can be arranged for a fee.
Rest times: 12.30 to 2.00 p.m. and 10.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m.
During these times the site will be closed
The provisions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.